Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trip


Guess what? Tomorrow I'll be leaving KL for a while to have a simple trip. Hmm.. No. It's today. It's already morning. It's been a long time since my previous trip. I hope this trip will be precious memory of mine. Firstly, I'm very excited about having my very first flight tomorrow. I know it's a bit embarrassing when I'm revealing this because riding flight it's not a big matter that I have to brag about. Most of people nowadays experienced it. So where is the trip would be? Secret? Nah! I'm not some celebrity or famous blogger that love making teaser. I'll just tell. The trip would be at Terengganu. I went there before. Not many times, but it's more than once. The question is what will I do there and where would I visit this time? Until the next post, I hope I'll upload nice photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment