Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm getting old and I confuse



The increasing number of age is scary thing for me and many of people out there and I keep think and thinking about it so many times. I’m 22 now and I don’t have a good job, even a degree that really important for us getting a job. And that is the biggest problem for me because without degree the employers don’t even look at the resume. For them, degree is just the basic of getting job even the experience is important but the experience cannot be gain without degree. It is the fact. I suppose to further my study 1 and half a year ago but the chance is not for me and I'm still waiting for good news about my application status. I have no idea for god sake what had been planned for me. I tried many things. I tried to be a good student but I failed, then I tried to seek a good and suitable job that can fit me well but then I just got no idea. I’m really confused what I gotta do in my life to be successful person, the fate just ain’t right for me. And now I’m still trying to be the best among the worst. And now I just hope that I can enter a public university and top of that I'm still looking a right job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment