Saturday, November 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


Wow! Do I have to react like that? I suppose to be not. Scratch that. The twenty second birthday anniversary has come and I just like this. I’m growing, aging, maturing and I hate it all cause the increasing of that number totally scary! No I’m not speaking like a girl like I become old, I have to take care of my skin really well from now on. It’s not like that at all. What I’m thinking right now is as a guy I’ll become an adult, a man, I need to think about my future, what is my stable job, at least a car and also buying a house for my family. I know it’s very far to think about house but that’s what I think about. Family what I mean is not my parents, they already have a nice house, it’s me becoming parent, the husband, a dad. Gross! There’s too many think lingering in my mind. Gross! What? Husband? Dad? Parent? How can I think about that even I have no girl on my sight right now and I didn’t plan to seek that either for this time being.

Am I a teen? I’m writing like I’m 30s. GROSS! Teens should hang out with peeps, celebrating, having fun, get some presents. Oh, what a life! Speaking truth, I’d love to do all that but when I think about for the past years since I was a kid, my parents never celebrate it. At first, it’s nothing but kids having so much fun celebrating their birthday and made me jealous to death like I want that also, but when the time passed, it actually nothing to be celebrate. I don’t mad to my parents even I just hope for a cake but our family is modest so there’s no need for that. 

Some people take the birthday as a meaningful day for their life like the parents, lover, and friends should at least give wishes to them on that day. For me, asking for a present is CRUEL and it GROSS! WTF man! Present is a gift from the heart and the love value, not the price value. So guys, please stop asking for present and I know there’s many people doing that by asking around. What a shame! You guys not some kids anymore.

From my point of view about the birthday is the friends and family become closer by wishing and remembering about that special day. Because of this day we can keep in touch to each other back and make everyone around us become closer. What I really mean is our cruel life makes us busy all day long and without conscience we ignore our friends accidentally. This goes most to the careered and we can see they have no much time to having fun and hang out with the pals that would make the friendship connection loose.
The best present ever in my life is when I was a college student which is we playing hide and seek and they chasing me around at our hostel to BOOM me! And it’s really tiring and not fun at all! But the best part is people seem to know and notice me. What the heck they chasing me around for nothing. They’re enjoying that while I’m not but I don’t take that as bully but as a present. Every hostel students should have that kind of experience and make our friendship become strong. I love that moment and I love all my friends and family.

Thanks for all the wishes FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment