Saturday, October 20, 2012

DATO’ SITI NURHALIZA LIVE IN KUANTAN 2012


OMG! Dato' Siti's going to come to Kuantan for concert? I really wish I gotta stand a chance to have those tickets, so that I can go to her concert and sing along with her! This is FANTASTIC, FABULOUS and AWESOME! I'm in love with her since I was elementary school, by listening to her songs and her beautiful voice, i'm MELTING! Like seriously? I was just a kid back then but nothing can beat her in the entertainment industry, she has innocent look and great voice and every single person in my family a big fan of her till now.

It was funny back then when my mom eagerly encourage me to like her because she keep eyeing on her since her debut which is on Finale Bintang HMI, she sang Camar Yang Pulang by Aishah. She won first place on that competition. She's really cute back then and her voice is very powerful, till now her voice never let me down. I love her more and more! 


Below is the only memory I have meeting her but I got no chance to face to face with her due too crowded to get nearer. It was when I was in college around 2010 when she promoted her beauty product SimplySiti at Kuantan Parade, Pahang.


Me, as one of Anak Pahang, borned at Temerloh, same as her bornplace! But I borned at Kuala Krau while she was born at Kg Awah. I've been there before because I have relatives living there. I would appreciate so much if I've given a chance to her concert. Oops! DO NOT FORGET XPAX on this because they are one of the sponsor for this concert. Without XPAX, Nuffnangers wouldn't stand a chance to have those FREE TICKETS!

BIG THANKS TO XPAX!!!
GOT X GOT IT ALL 

She looks very lovely with X sign! Yeah! X X X X XPAX!!!

Below are the details of her concert that you guys should take note :

Venue : Grand Ballroom Bukit Gambang Resort City, Kuantan
Date : 9th November 2012, Friday
Time : 8.00 pm

Tickets fees :
RM341 - VIP seats
RM241 - PS1 seats
RM171 - PS2 seats

Sales channel :
Internet : 14th October @ 11am
TicketCharge's office : 15th October @ 9am
Celcom Blue Cubes outlets : 15th October @ 10am
Other outlets except those mention above is ILLEGAL


FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO BUY HER TICKET, GO GET IT NOW BEFORE IT SOLD OUT! 


#NOTE: All images and video above based on GOOGLE! except "SimplySiti" photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment