Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Metrosexual

Being metrosex is not an easy part for men. You need to take a really good care of you appearance in and out which is quiet hard for me because I just wear anything based on my mood, not based on which place I go. Also, my attitude doesn't please everyone, I sit, walk and speak based on my comfortableness without paying attention at surrounding.

I quit from taking care of my facial skin not too long ago but recently I started back using facial cleanser which is I think it a MUST! Step by step, one by one, I bought cleanser, then scrub, then moisturizer and what’s most interestingly about that is I start to wear MASK! Perhaps it starts by watching my sister wearing it and I told myself, why shouldn't I try it? So I tried with the cheapest one first and it feels refreshed, then I decided to wear it once a week or once for two week since the price make no sense. I mean the cheapest one worth RM5 and you got to wear it only for 20 minutes? I wish I can bring it to sleep but I’m afraid it could be another effect after that since I don’t dare to take any risk and just follow the given instruction on the pack.

                             
Collection of products I use

I wish to bring back some products from the concept stores like The Face Shop, The Body Shop and Skinfood but I found out the price is hell EXPENSIVE! But why do I’m craving so much of their products because they are from Korea which is beautiful skin were born and Korean themselves I believe they’re taking seriously about skin health. So for this time being I just stick with Watson’s only. The price is affordable and I can get many brands from that store. Plus, the rewards point! Be a member. No regret.

The best announcement for today post is I’m going to have facial treatment at Masculine by Facial First that I purchased from MyDeal.com.my worth RM360 but I only paid RM50 for the deal. I’m anticipating so much on the treatment day because it’s going to be my first time doing it.

                             

#Note: This is not a girly post because men do deserve to have beautiful and healthy skin. Beauty is for everyone!

                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment