Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to demolish bed bug?

Serious shit I’m worry too much about this. Today I’m going start to stay under one roof with my sisters but the thing is she says the house got bed bug and these insect is kind of cruel! They’re like vampire! Sucking blood is their specialty and I heard the bite can be itch hell! I’m wondering how I can survive in the house. So I think I need to think of something to demolish them. I googled and found tons of information about these insect.

There’s also lots of ways to kill them, but I prefer to use Malay Malaysian traditional way because it’s cheap and suitable for the country weather. 
  •  The effective way of to get rid of them is soursop leaf. I can keep the leaves in 1 month long. But the thing is where can I get the leaves? Is there any market sell them? I wish they do. I also never find the leaves at my mom’s home village. So? How?
  • Durian paring also another good way but it doesn’t last long. I need to remove them after 2 days
  • I think I like the most is lime and pandan leaves because the smell is good for me and bed bug hate the smell. So it’s advantages for me, human and disadvantage for them but I didn’t know how long it can last.
I might use the modern way also such as:
  • Moisture absorber or as known “Hippo” that helps prevent musty.
  •  Ridsect is one of the good aerosol spray to demolish them instead of cockroach and mosquito.
  •  Some people say about wet tissue. Usually people use for baby but I have no idea about prevent insect using the wet tissue. I need to check it at Tesco first.

No comments:

Post a Comment