Friday, February 10, 2012

The perks of being a wallflower

Yeah! Me reading the same book as Emma but with different cover. But no worries, it's the same book somehow. Don't judge the book by the reader! Kidding!

Hell yeah! I never expect that “The Perks of being Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky that I read for fun is going to release in theater! OMG! This is great! And you know what make me feel freaking excited is EMMA WATSON gonna be there! I’m so much in love with her! I don’t know whether she’s gonna play Sam or Mary Elizabeth on that movie but I bet she’s gonna play Sam. For some reason, she’s the main actress then I think Elizabeth character as not much as her. So, Emma -> Sam! I think it’s gonna be okay.

Ok, stop talking about this famous Hermione Granger. I’m going to write a bit about what I FEEL after reading this book. It’s not a REVIEW. Two different things I guess and I won’t describe it between those. Actually, I don’t think the book is very interesting. It just the type of book that I can read because it’s not heavy, I mean heavy stuff that the readers doesn’t need to imagine too much like fantasy or horror types. It just a life of a guy, diary alike and I do recommend this book for guys. It does suit for guys seriously. I find it interesting when Charlie saw her sister doing sex but he doesn’t have clue about that. And I think it’s funny. It is not a teenage drama story and you boys don’t be worry if you hate that kind of book. It just a normal life of a young guy. Some kiss scene, teenage party, gay love and sex scene that you’ll find in this book. I think it’s normal for western lifestyle. It's just based on my perception because that's what I see on tv and movie.

I just can’t wait to see this movie that will release in this year soon and I better get ready to remark on my calendar. I hope it will be release in the middle of the year. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment