Monday, November 26, 2012

A blast weekend

I'd embrace every moment that I spend with my lovely friends because I bet the relationship will not be last forever, me myself experienced it since I was a kid till now, there's no one will stay in love with you like they did in the past. I have to admit of the life cycle that always going round and round. But I didn't mean everyone will experience the same thing as I do but who knows, right?

I rarely going out and mingling with friends as I don't really like doing so since I am a busy man with working, studying, sleeping and wasting time all by myself. But last week I got to meet few old friends as we watched awards show and celebrated birthday party together in two days with different group of friends. Another one, a week before on a public holiday I got to meet this friend that coming from Perak that really hard to get his butt coming to KL. I hope I can post the photos ASAP but since the photos are with them so it's kinda hard to upload it as fast as I want. So I'll have to wait for the photos to receive in my email box. I think I'll have no worry about this thing anymore next year as I'll have my own DSLR pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment