Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Facial Treatment


Previously I've mentioned about having a facial treatment at Masculine. It was my first time doing it which I was very excited on that facial treatment day because it was one of my to-do-list this year. I purchased it from MyDeal because the price is affordable and ridiculously cheap compared to the normal price, so without having a second thought, I clicked BUY. Until the day came, I never thought of having any extra treatment, hence EXTRA CHARGE which I never expect at all. I thought I'd just have to do the facial as in the package I bought, but I started to realize when they promote it in this kind of "Deal" website, they were thinking of having a marketing strategy, which is to attract more customer and to gain more customer members in order to accomplish the fully treatment from A to Z, obviously requires more penny to be invested. I couldn't say NO for the extra treatment because the last stage is very important (they said) because if I didn't do it, it'd be wasted of coming and the price given was the cheapest in the market. Of course I did reject her offer to add more this and that but she is a very good marketer, so it's hard to reject her offer but I only managed to add RM68 for the last stage of facial treatment. But no more additional product or another treatment appointment afterwards because I said I'm still a student and short of cash eventhough she keep promoting the products and services offered.

Review of the facial treatment: 
It was alright but it ain't the best. The beautician is not born to be a good massager because I didn't feel the relieveness on my body. Her breath is obviously noticeable and I didn't get to sleep at all. Damn!

Moral of the story:
Be careful on purchasing any promotion products or services because it might have trick you.

No comments:

Post a Comment