Thursday, November 29, 2012

SHOUT! AWARDS 2012


We were regret went to this good-for-nothing award ceremony that was held on 23rd November at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon cos bunch of crap crowds were there. Hence, unknown celebrities were performing and they were sucks! Seriously it will be my last time going to such an horrible event ever. We left early cos I was feeling like throwing up after listening to the metal-alike song which my ears can't accept to those type of song as long as I live. But I was pretty enjoy by having such a good time with my ex-colleague. Missing them so much after my long hiatus! Lmao! 

Below photos were captured at Sunway Pyramid after we left from that event. Btw, all stores were closed due to after 10pm. So there weren't much people hanging around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment