Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Travel blog?

Recently I've my eyes to keep on reading on travelling blog because it looks so much fun and how do they experienced new things at the new place they never had been before. Most of the blogger I'm eyeing they would love to travel less expensive, yet comfortable and bring loads of enjoyment. Well, seeing the excitement of them from the photos taken and how great the experience captured makes me feel jealous and the idea of being a travel blogger popped out from my mind. So I'm asking myself, why don't I go travel and be like them? I mean by blogging it in my own way, I can blog with my own style writing, tell the readers how good is travelling, learning the new things, etc. 

Most of them love to travel overseas because they can never experienced the same thing they had in their own country. When travelling, travelers have to study about the place they would like to go, place to stay and place to eat. As Islam, travelling in non-Muslim country is not easy when it comes to food. They have to find Halal food restaurant to eat, or else if there is no available optioned, they need to eat simple meal such as bread with tuna. Nowadays, Malaysian is very lucky to have Air Asia as our main low cost airlines as the headquarter in Malaysia because the fees ridiculously cheap! But I've no intention on buying any international flight yet because I need to save the penny for amazing trip in the future. So I've to hold my desire and let just finish on Malaysia trip first. After I've satisfied on travelling around Malaysia, I'd like to visit South Korea! The dream land to K-Pop and K-Drama lover because I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment